Thursday, December 21, 2017


                              Tamara A.


This week we have some excitement coming your way in the form of Tamara A. A breaking erotic novelist who has put out her debut novel, 'A sex devil coming for you'.

Now lets get to know our unabashed author!

1) How long have you been a writer?

I have been writing ever since I was a little kid, but I published my first book this year.

2) What got you into writing?

Growing up I suffered with anxiety so writing was something that always made me feel better . It also was the best way for me to communicate my feelings.

3) What’s your favorite genre of writing?

My favorite genre to write is a Erotica.

4) Do you have any work already published? If not do you want to include a snippet of what you’re currently working on?

Yes, I published my first book this year December 6, 2017 .

5) What’s your WIP about?

I'm currently working on my next book now but, it’s a Secret 

6) Who is your favorite character to write so far? And why?

I don’t have a favorite character, all my characters are very special and dear to me!

That's all for now! Don't forget to check out her debut book, links are below💓

My book 




No comments:

Post a Comment